In an era of deregulation and rising environmental compliance standards, finding ways to minimize costs is vital. To help clients minimize the cost of raw materials, Greystone draws on over a half-century of experience in the industry. Greystone will utilize its specialized industry knowledge to optimize your supply chain and build a processing facility that is both practical and reliable.
We will create value for our clients by focusing our efforts on the following areas:
- Minimization of capital plant and equipment costs through a complete understanding of and experience in practical operational capabilities and maintenance requirements.
- Utilization of tis experience to reduce operational costs while maximizing production and ensuring 100% material availability.
- Reduction of raw material cost by negotiating more favorable purchasing prices and contract terms, as well as optimizing transportation costs.
- Providing the expertise to develop and mine 'project owned' raw material reserves.
We are capable of providing a broad range of services in multiple capacities, including:
- Consultation and Evaluation of the Economics of an On-Site Facility
- Design and Planning Services
- Construction Management
- Logistics Planning
- Raw Materials Supply Contract Negotiation
- Operating & Maintenance Services
- Turn-key Fine Grind, Beneficiation and Packaging Facilities
- Finished Product Material Supply & Delivery
- Ownership/Operation of On-Site Processing Facilities